Friday, June 17, 2011

Song of the Rye

I was made to be eaten and not to be drank
To be threshed in a barn not soaked in a tank
Make me up into loaves and your children are fed
But if into drink I'll starve them instead.
In bread I'm the servant the eater shall rule
In drink I'm the Master the drinker a fool.
told to us by Pastor David J. Meyer
Instead of alcohol drink of God's Spirit. Listen to what the Bible says;

John 4:10  Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

John 7:37  In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

1 Corinthians 10:4  And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

John 4:14  But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment