Saturday, January 21, 2012

BBC News - Dangerous abortions 'on the rise', says WHO

BBC News - Dangerous abortions 'on the rise', says WHO

To kill an innocent baby in the womb is MURDER in the Lord's eyes
If murder is a crime then abortion is a crime also. There is no such thing as a
safe abortion. There are always consequences: the baby's demise for one but
how safe is it for the mother? What about the mother's conscience? Shouldn't she
since some quilt about ending that precious life?
Oh women I encourage you whereever you are not to take it for granted that
that little embryo is just a fetus but it is a human being. Listen to what God says in His word.

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Psalms 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Psalms 139:15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

Psalms 127:3 Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

Those precious babies are God's gifts to you. I pray that women anywhere viewing this blog will be "repent" and change your minds about aborting that prcious life in your womb. Yes I know some of you may be in difficult circumstances maybe the man walked out on you, maybe you were raped. TERRIBLE. Turn to the Lord He will help you love that baby and train it up to be a productive individual.
These are treacherous times and I want to encourage men, women, youth and children everywhere to to seek the Lord while there is still time

No comments:

Post a Comment